Wednesday 12 December 2007

I'm a member of the SWPP & BPPA

I'm pleased to say that I recently jointed the SWPP (Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers) and the BPPA (British Professional Photographers Association) and will proudly be adhering to their strict Code of Conduct.

By choosing a SWPP and BPPA photographer clients are assured not only of hiring a talented photographer (me!) but of my continued education and development through seminars and knowledge sharing and networking with fellow wedding photographers and staying up to date on the latest trends and keeping my photography fresh and contemporary.

I'm looking forward to attending my first SWPP Convention at the Novotel, Hammersmith from the 17-21 January 2008. So many great photographers will be presenting seminars and sharing their experiecnes and I'm looking forward to meeting and hearing from them :-)

No comments: